I was impressed yesterday by how Facebook dealt with their first outage in 4 years.
Here is a list of other great companies that believe in transparency and have an open window to their system’s health:
- Dyn http://status.dyn-inc.com/
- Castfire http://status.castfire.com/
- Salesforce http://trust.salesforce.com/trust/status/
- DoubleClick http://qos.doubleclick.net (by yours truly – circa 2000)
- Mediatemple http://status.mediatemple.net/weblog/category/system-incidents/
- Amazon AWS http://status.aws.amazon.com/
- Google App Status http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en
If you know of any other companies with a status page, please add them to the comment and I will keep this list growing.
Have a great Friday full of uptime!